*Listen, we need Core Full stack Java Developer, who have at least 7 year
experience. Interview will be only one round Skype. Please send me good
profile*

Max Rate $50/hr on c2c !! Genuine OPT Will Work (not below 1992 date of
birth) !! Must Need : Passport Copy, Number

Role : Full stack Java Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: Long term Contract

Client : TCS / CVS

Role Description : J2EE, Front End(HTML, Javascript Angular), JSF, spring
Benefits setup

• Experience on J2EE

• Experience with Front End(HTML, Javascript), JSF, spring, Angular

• Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, web services – SOAP, JMS,
JPA, MDB, CXF, SLF4J

• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer
Science, related field or equivalent work experience.

• Able to provide design and technical leadership.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead

Nityo Infotech Corp.