*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Sr. Full Stack Java Developer*

*Location:  Ada, MI*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype/In person Interview*

We are looking for a Java developer for a long term contract in Ada, MI.

Need a Senior FullStack Developer, work is related to technical development
for enhancing campaign management / 360 messaging team.  to lead technical
development work for the 360 Messaging team

*Includes development for*

   - Business Event triggers
   - Technical connectors to Social Messaging Channels
   - Campaign Management process flow
   - Coordinate effort
   - Partner with business and scrum master to get the right work done

*Must Have:*

   - Full-stack development/deployment experience
   - Working in an Amazon Web Services environment
   - Experience with serverless architectures and design patterns
   - Ability to lead the technical implementation of an application based
   on an overall architecture vision
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills, to produce clear
   documentation and interact with both technical and non-technical audiences

*Skills / Requirements:*

   - Java, Angular, HTML/CSS, SQL, Node.JS, AWS
   - Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
   - Experience with developing and deploying microservices and/or API
   gateways
   - Familiarity with relational and document database technologies
   - Experience with CI/CD and automated testing frameworks, preferred
   - Familiarity with event-driven architectures that utilize data streams
   (such as Kafka), preferred

*Nice-to-Have:*

   - AWS Certification
   - Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence

*Skill Matrix:*

Total Experience:

*Experience with Java Development:*

*Experience as FullStack Developer:*

*Experience with Angular:*

*Experience with HTML/CSS:*

*Experience with Node.JS:*

*Experience with AWS:*

*Experience with SQL:*

*Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology:*

Experience with SQL Server or Oracle or Similar:

Experience with Spring Boot/Micro Services, or API implementation, if any:

Experience with CI/CD or JUnit if any:

Experience with Event-Driven Architecture / Kafka or BigData, if any:

Experience with Automated testing frameworks, if any:

Highest Education:

Certifications, if any:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/project-managment/CALnpRi33ebpbFWia81VQGQh0fnTmWkWeajP0i4BjEc4a34VX-g%40mail.gmail.com.