*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Senior Salesforce Developer*

*Location:  Pasadena, CA*

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Interview Mode: One Video Interview*

*What you’ll do:*

·         Responsible to code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes

·         Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as,
NetSuite, custom application) using REST and Web Services

·         Responsible to test and debugs to ensure that production systems
continue to meet user needs

·         Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects

·         Should be able to estimate implementation efforts for small to
mid-size projects and plan development tasks

·         Train other development resources on Salesforce development
practices as needed

·         Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce
platform

*What we’d like to see in you:*

·         Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7+ years of
professional experience

·         5+ years with Salesforce development experience

·         7+ years with software development experience

·         Should have hands-on expertise in all of the following
technologies: Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows
including Restful and related technologies

·         Experience with Lightning and Communities

·         Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using
automated deployment tools

·         Experienced in coaching technical teams and developers

·         Contribute to the ERP system architecture by providing
architectural solutions and recommendations (within SFDC and cross multiple
applications)

·         Experience working with Product Managers, SFDC admins, and other
business partners.

·         Experienced with estimating software development

·         Strong oral and written communication skills

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT Experience:

Experience with Salesforce development:

Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud:

Software development experience:

Experience with Visualforce:

Experience with APEX:

Experience with Triggers:

Experience with Restful Services:

Experience working with Product Managers and SFDC admins:

Experience with estimating software development:

Experience with version control:

Certification- If Any:

Highest qualification:

2 Professional references:

LinkedIn ID- If Any:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/project-managment/CALnpRi1Re4BCBwbLDL43%3DfniOmDA%2Bv25Mj9cDQ7wH9B%3Db%3D-xtQ%40mail.gmail.com.