*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Salesforce Developer*

*Location:  Warrenville, IL *

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype but locals are preferred*

*Responsibilities include: *

·         Evaluating, and selecting appropriate design alternatives for
production support issue or project enhancements that meet requirements and
are consistent with our current standards and processes

·         Participating in business requirements and design review sessions

·         Developing, testing, debugging Salesforce applications across one
or more cloud (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, B2B Commerce Cloud).

·         Migrating code across development and testing landscapes

·         Developing documentation including but not limited to functional
and technical design documents, test scripts, health checks, etc.

·         Sharing knowledge with the team

*Qualifications Required: *

·         Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing and/or supporting
Salesforce Solutions

·         Minimum 4 years of hands-on Apex/Visualforce development with
Salesforce administration and configuration experience (including Sales
Cloud, and Force.com development).

·         Must have experience in directly working with client in the USA

·         Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with
ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical
and non-technical audiences

·         Strong business and technical aptitude with an attitude to solve
complex problems

·         Team player and able to work well with diverse groups such as
Business Users, IT Business Solutions, and other Developers.

·         Required certification: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1

·         Preferred Certification: Salesforce Administrator

·         Bonus if experienced with Lightning and/or Communities

*General requirements: *

·         Design, build, test and debug Salesforce solutions based on
production support issues

·         Use of standard development methodology, implementation
standards, deployment processes

·         Ability to test solutions properly and fill out proper
documentation

·         Ability to support business users during testing and resolve
bugs/issues in a timely manner

·         Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)

·         Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to handle a
fast-paced, dynamic environment

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT Experience

Experience developing and/or supporting Salesforce Solutions

Experience with Apex

Experience with Visualforce development

Experience with Salesforce configuration

Must have Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1

Highest qualification- If Any

Certification- If Any

2 Professional references

LinkedIn ID- If Any

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.