*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Embedded Software Engineer *

*Location:  Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype/In person Interview*

*Summary of Duties*

·         Software Engineer Responsible for railway control system software
development.

·         Works closely with the Principal Software Architect and Principle
Systems

·         Architect to develop demonstrable prototype and deployable
solutions

·         Supervises the design and implementation of software subsystems
in the project and serves as an interface with remote software engineers as
required for subsystem development.

·         The candidate will be asked to supervise railway systems in
operation both in the United States and abroad.

·         The ideal candidate is a self-starter, willing to take on
whatever task are necessary to facilitate the design, implementation, and
testing of the prototypes and integrated systems.

·         •Another essential attribute is the ability to function extremely
well as a team member, at times conceding personal preferred solutions to
those that make business, functional and    strategic sense.

*Skills*

·         Bachelors of Science in Electrical, Software, Computer
Engineering or related from and ABET accredited university or college. Will
weight experience considerably

·         *C/C++ Fluency (OOP a Must)*

·         *Linux Environments{ knowledge* and experience with Linux
platforms performing as functional embedded systems

·         *Understanding of CI/CD Tools Including GIT/SVN*

·         Working Knowledge of Python

·         UML/SysML Exposure

·         Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities

·         Ability to work well in ambiguous situations

·         Be familiar with computer networking, LAN and WAN switches,
security

·         Interest in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence or
Industrial IoT systems.

·         Rail or Heavy Industry Experience a plus

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT Experience

Experience with C/C++

Experience in design and implementation of software subsystems

Working experience with Linux environment

Strong understanding with GIT and SVN

Rail or Heavy Industry Experience- If Any

Highest qualification

Certification- If Any

2 Professional references

LinkedIn- ID

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.