*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Cloud Developer*

*Location: Benton Harbor, MI  49022*

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Interview Mode: Google Video Interview*

We have an immediate opening for *a Cloud Developer *for a *12 Month +
Contract*.

*What you will do in this role:*

   - Translate, high level technical stories into operational tasks for
   estimation and development as part of Agile Sprint
   - Develop Technical specification for the services and modules that you
   develop
   Using the experience of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile
   methodology and understanding the project timeline, take required technical
   decisions to keep the project on track
   - Develop unit test cases for the services and modules that you develop
   - Work with the project team to identify intermittent defects and debug
   identified ones
   Involving in design discussions and providing suggestion
   - Perform peer-to-peer code reviews and guide the team on improvements
   - Owning the project, solve the technical issues of the development and
   testing team
   - Follow best practices of the cloud offerings

*Must Have Skills *

   - 3-5 years of work experience in developing / executing large scale
   distributed systems (IoT Preferred)
   - Programming / Development experience with Java, SQL, XML,
   Microservices, web services, RESTful APIs
   - Programming experience with Python, if any
   - Work experience using various databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2 etc)
   - Experience with Rule Engines or Big Data, etc.
   - Working experience on Spring MVC and Spring Boot frameworks
   - Experience with Cloud (AWS or Azure), highly preferred
   - Work experience with NOSQL Is preferred.
   - Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
   - Bachelor’s degree required.
   - Knowledge of various IoT (Internet of Things) technologies Preferred

*Skill Matrix:*

Total Experience:

Experience with Java:

Experience with SQL or XML:

Experience with RESTful APIs:

Experience with Microservices and/or web services:

Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL):

Experience on Spring MVC and/or Spring Boot frameworks:

Experience with Agile Methodology:

Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), if any:

Experience with Python, if any:

Experience with Rule Engines and/or Big Data, if any:

Experience with Cloud (AWS or Azure), if any:

Experience with development for Internet of Things (IoT) applications, if
any:

Bachelor’s Degree: (Yes/No):

Highest Education:

Certifications, if any:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.