*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  UC Engineer*

*Location: Billerica, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype/In person Interview*

**Job Description*

·         Responsible for technical management, operation, maintenance,
troubleshooting and implementation of Voice and Collaboration
infrastructure.

·         Lead complex global infrastructure projects

·         Apply advanced knowledge of telecom-related processes and
procedures to the completion of complex assignments

·         Ensure uninterrupted access to public and private voice networks

·         Investigate and fix operational problems and prepare proposals
for improvement.

·         Maintain, install and monitor equipment and services.

·         Provide on-going information to management and peers regarding
the general health of the environment, as well as enhancements and
innovations

·         Keep IT management abreast of any changes in the technologies
which may impact business decisions

**Qualifications*

·         Minimum of 10 year work experience in implementation, maintenance
and troubleshooting of Cisco Voice and Collaboration solutions and
environments

·         In depth knowledge in one or more of the following technology
areas:

·         *Telepresence*

·         *Call Manager*

·         *Voice Gateways*

·         *SIP and Cube*

·         Troubleshooting and problem resolving expertise on Cisco Unified
Communications Platforms

·         Ideally some experience with Cisco Webex Teams (Spark) and Cisco
Unified Contact Center Enterprise

·         College degree in a relevant technical area (Electrical
Engineering or Telecommunications, etc.) and/or Cisco CCNP
Voice/Collaboration or CCIE Voice/Collaboration certificates

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT Experience

Experience with Call Manager

Experience in implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco Voice

Experience with SIP

Experience with Cube

Experience with Voice Gateways

Troubleshooting and problem solving experience

Highest qualification

Certification- If Any

2 Professional references

LinkedIn ID- If Any

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar | **Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

*Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: **abku...@sagetl.com*

*W:* 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D3AA60.A9AB3B30]

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.