*Hi Professionals,*

*hope you are doing well,*

*we have an immediate openings for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume and expected rate ASAP.*

*Note : Need Passport Number *

*Role : Talend Developer*

*Location : San Francisco, CA*

*Visa :  NO H1 Transfers*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

Build expand maintain data integration jobs for Talend Cloud Platform Build
expand maintain data harvesting jobs for Talend Data Catalog AD There was
no discussion about introducing Talend Data Catalog for any metadata
management scope in this automation assignment We discussed only about
Talend Data Quality scope If customer is planning for the same its fine but
then there should be a clear expectation that whatever RL and cost we have
shared as part of DQ presentation does not include this and separate
resources need to be onboarded for Data Catalog based on actual
requirementsOptimize the Account creation process to integrate with SFDC DB
and Insideview DatabasesOptimize Talend jobs to reduce Memory and Storage
consumptionEstablish playbook for platform and database administration AD
Again establishing essential Playbook for DBA administration is not a part
of Talend DQ resource Was not part of the effort and cost shared by DQ team
and if customer

*The common question that gets asked in business is, 'why?' That's a good
question, but an equally valid question is, 'why not?'*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohd Azhar uddin*

*4229 Lafayette Center Dr., Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2526, Fax : 703-439-2550,*
* Hangouts ID  : azharcanopy...@gmail.com <azharcanopy...@gmail.com>*
*Email: m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com>
Web: www.canopyone.com <http://www.canopyone.com/>*