Please share profile to javee...@msrcosmos.com

Direct: 925-660-0999

Hello Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

We have urgent opening for the below role. Please go through the below  JD
and revert me back with the consultant resumes and contact details.

This is Javeed Khan from *MSR COSMOS* and we are in need of *"**Full Stack
Developer**".*

Eagerly waiting for your response?

Position: Full Stack Developer

Location: Omaha, NE

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Note**: NO EAD-OPT’S*

*Job Description:*

*Need 07+ Years of Full Stack Developer Experience.*

·         5+ years building applications

·         Write application code following best practices of scalability,
accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.

·         Proven experience developing and designing UI driven web
applications

·         Proficient in Java/Spring and JavaScript/Node or any javascript
libraries

·         Proficient building and consuming RESTful APIs

·         Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3,
Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Angular and jQuery/Dojo/YUI.

·         Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design
constraints on the web.

·         Experience with Build and Integration frameworks like Maven.

·         Experience with continuous builds & deployments as well as
continuous integration.

·         Deliver code in an agile team environment.

·         Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative
development.

·         BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field

-------------------------

Thanks & Regards,

*Javeed Khan*

Desk: 925-660-0999

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF5DCC.ED374E50]

Email     : javee...@msrcosmos.com
Website : www.msrcosmos.com
<https://apac01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msrcosmos.com&data=02%7C01%7Cvidhyak%40virtusapolaris.com%7C604e55e43b214a61c81508d487475339%7C0d85160c589944caacc8db1501b993b6%7C0%7C0%7C636282187823813864&sdata=%2BRLJ27jvKVMzZcx5Z%2FVBUmpUZYOAcbjSWY0KAGFYaNI%3D&reserved=0>
First ones to run HANA on Azure cloud platforms

*SAP Service Partner | Microsoft Gold Partner | Hortonworks & Cloudera
Silver **Partner* | *E-Verified* | *WBE Certified.*