Hi,

Please check below position and reply back with the below details and
updated resume if you are comfortable.

*Job Title: OBIEE & ODI ETL Developer*

*Location: WhiteOak, MD*

*Duration: Contract*

*Need 6-7 Yrs experience*

*Please share profiles to cha...@klntek.com <cha...@klntek.com>*

*Responsibilities: *

As a ETL/ ODI/ OBIEE developer, you’ll help lead the design, development
and implementation of the data extractions, transformations and load
procedures including analysis of existing source systems and data sources,
operations and maintenance and business process reengineering projects, as
well testing and release management. You’ll help lead our clients and the
project team through a structured process to analyze, test, validate and
review the solutions being implemented. Define and execute on a robust plan
to ensure all client requirements are met, while pushing the team to
continuously innovate and streamline the data quality assurance/testing
process. Our professionals help our clients transform their business
processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations,
increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with
Federal laws and regulations. The nature of our projects is extremely fluid
and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop
solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals.
Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients'
senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in
the area of technical competency, business development, client service and
people development.

*Qualifications Required:*

The successful candidate will have proven experience implementing and
supporting Oracle Data Integrator /ETL system integrations, data warehouses
and reporting solutions and support data analysis functions (including
budgets and planning data, financial transaction data, testing and
validation) for commercial entities and federal agencies. The candidate
shall oversee and lead the development of the ODI components and support
process improvement recommendations and implementation to enterprise
systems and functions. Specifically, the following skills and experiences
are requested:

·         Minimum Years of Experience: Experience of three or more years is
required with experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and ETL tools
and procedures, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), business process
review, testing and data quality assurance activities

·         Provides Subject Matter expertise in OBIEE Reporting with a focus
on designing and developing reports using the Answers capability

·         Possesses extensive knowledge of and hands‐on experience with
oracle data integrator or other ETL tools

·         Experience with Oracle Data Integrator, OBIEE, Hyperion Planning
and Essbase Applications.

·         Experience with Oracle OBIEE Data Analytics tool. Supports
workflow set up, configuration and edit check development. Supports data
migration. Supports software releases.

·         Evaluate and test software applications, compile data and produce
relevant reports.

·         Degree Holds a four year degree from an accredited college or
university.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
presentation skills)

·         Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products

·         Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into
metrics and analytics

·         Ability to quickly comprehend complexity and convey findings in
concise, well-written narratives

*Regards*

*Chaitanya | Technical Recruiter*

*KLNtek/OQ Point*

*Email:* *cha...@klntek.com* <cha...@klntek.com>

*Gtalk**: chaitu.recruiter7*

*Desk**: 626-414-4713 **Cell**: 925-272-2639*

*324 E. Foothill Blvd. Suit # 206*

*Arcadia, CA 91006 USA*

*www.KLNtek.com* <http://www.klntek.com/>