Hi,

Please check below position and reply back with the below details and
updated resume if you are comfortable.

*Role: Sr Technical Program Manager*

*Location: O’Fallon, MO*

*Duration: 12-18 Months Contract*

*Client: MasterCard*

*Job Description:   *

Are you a technical program manager who wants to shape the cloud platform
for Mastercard’s digital, marketing, loyalty, and business services (DML)
products? Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond
benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching,
and even volunteer incentives?  Do you want to work in an inclusive and
nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and
development?

At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to
being a force for good in the world. We do well by doing good. Our core
values of trust, partnership, agility and thoughtful risk taking are
displayed in everything we do. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion
makes our company the place where the best people choose to be. Come join
us!

The effort is a Global Effort focusing on the Mastercard Domestic Market
Entry into China. You will work with Global development teams to deliver
end to end solutions.

*ROLE*
We are looking for experienced technical program management professionals
to join our team and help us build towards the future. Our Technical
Program Managers (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple
simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in
our scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep as you
want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational
capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide
technical solutions to customer problems. You will contribute to the
strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to
build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver
high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers. You may drive
the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project
which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status
along the way.

*ALL ABOUT YOU*

·         Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy

·         Experience in planning and managing a group of related technology
projects or activities in a coordinated way from inception through
successful delivery

·         Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work,
planning sprints and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models
(scrum, Kanban, etc.)

·         Experience in aligning dependent organizations and demonstrated
ability in removing/mitigating blocking issues

·         Experience in identifying, assessing, tracking and mitigating
issues and risks at multiple levels.

·         Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platform’s capabilities
and underlying technologies

·         Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying
continuous improvement methodologies across teams

·         Experience defining and building cloud-native software products
as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platform’s
capabilities and underlying technologies.

·         Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects,
engineers, and designers

·         Can communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate,
and professional manner for senior leadership consumption, escalating
blocking issues when appropriate.

·         Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with
and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the
individuals you work with across the organization

·         Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS,
serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and
distributed systems operations in a DevOps model

·         BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.

·         Technical program delivery experience including time developing
and testing software

Regards

*Chaitu | Sr.Technical recruiter*

OQ Point