Hi,

Please check the requirement below and reply with the updated resume and
details below if you are interested.

*Role: DevOps/AWS Architect*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Long term*

*SCOPE:*

AWS Devops Technical Consultant, SA Associate, ideally SA Professional
certification. *We must emphasize that we need someone with strong hands-on
skills. This can’t be someone who was hands-on 3 years ago and now does
high-level architecture. It can’t be someone who uses modules and AWS and
wants to get into the weeds. It has to be someone who has been in the weeds
with the Terraform, AWS and Git for at least the last year. Someone who can
develop modules from scratch (if needed), but can take something and tweak
it, get it going and optimized it quickly. Someone who understands
branching strategies and how to use them. *

*SKILLS:*

*Terraform - Emphasis on modules*

git, git actions

Walk client team through standard commands

AWS, SA Associate, ideally SA Professional certification

CI/CD experience

General DevOps best practices

*Regards,*
Chaitanya