*Greetings from Nityo infotech !! *

My name is Neha Gupta and I am a Talent acquisition at Nityo Infotech. I am
reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients
LTI.

Also add in my team member id in your list for sharing your daily
candidates hotlist.

tusha...@nityo.com

rajes...@nityo.com

simra...@nityo.com

k.an...@nityo.com

abhishe...@nityo.com

anukal...@nityo.com

ayus...@nityo.com

s.himan...@nityo.com

k.akank...@nityo.com

Implementing partner LTI(Larsen & Toubro infotech) for below mentioned
position. We are directly working with L&T(Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd) .
This is our Implementing Partner.

*Job Title –  Sr. QA Lead or Test Manager /Architect *

*Location – New York, NY (Remote Till Covid)*

*Must have ::  Large Data migration. financial reconciliation, CRM and ERP,
baking domain *

*Job Description: - *

·         Test Manager / Test Architect / Sr. QA Lead with 12+ years of
experience having managed large data migration projects

·         Ability to develop end to end Testing Strategy and Test Plan
which involves Data Extraction from multiple source systems, Data
Transformation and enrichment in staging and Data Loading to target
systems. Strategy to extend and include functional testing, financial
reconciliation, parallel testing runs post data migration and plan for “Go
live” event.

·         Ability to identify and plan to test for performance requirements
as part of the Data migration to support “Go Live” for large data volumes.

·         Experience in CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle
NetSuite. Sales and Finance / M&A background is a plus

·         Extensive experience in working in both Agile and Waterfall
delivery models.

·         Strong communication skills with ability to interface with Sr.
Stakeholders and articulate overall strategy, drive acceptance and deliver
on the same.

·         Extensive experience with project scoping and estimation

·         Mentoring and leading the team, drive automation with excellent
analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along
with a good aptitude for learning.

·         Should have strong hands-on experience in writing medium-complex
SQL Queries, well versed with Advance SQL & PL SQL concepts and Stored
Procedure along with Data Testing / ETL , file comparison and validations

Thanks & Regards,

*Neha Gupta*

Sr.Sales manager/ Talent acquisition

USA Cell No: 609-378-1008

Email id : neh...@nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp, Plainsboro, NJ 08536

<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nityo.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CPrashant.Dhabalia%40lntinfotech.com%7C1fa3cc12c55445dbac3f08d737cc7c9d%7C02aa9fc118bc4798a020e01c854dd434%7C0%7C0%7C637039223716583640&sdata=fbFC03Pe3PdCN%2FJKB4g5nlDBalFPOYW4Pcs61opYo5Y%3D&reserved=0>

*“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe,
kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”*