Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is Mohit Sandhu and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are
Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United
States. We have the following Job Openings--

 Positon:     Sr. Data Engineer

*Location :   Saint Louis , MO / New York city, NY / **San Francisco,
CO (Onsite Day 1)*
Duration:    Long term contract

 *Job Description  : *

Enterprise Data Solution (Data Warehouse) is looking for Senior Software
Development Engineer. As a Data Engineer in Enterprise Data Solution (EDS),
you will have the opportunity to build high performance data pipelines to
load into client Data Warehouse. Our Data Warehouse provides analytical
capabilities to number of business users who help different customers
provide answer to their business problems through data. You will play a
vital role within a rapidly growing organization, while working closely
with experienced and driven engineers to solve challenging problems.

*Role*

Develop high quality, secure and scalable data pipelines using spark,
Scala/ python/ Java on Hadoop or object storage

Follow client Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes

Leverage new technologies and approaches to innovating with increasingly
large data sets

Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying
emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems

Perform assigned tasks and production incident independently

Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are
in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and
improve process efficiency

*Required Skills :*

Experience in Data Warehouse related projects in product or service-based
organization

Expertise in Data Engineering and implementing multiple end-to-end DW
projects in Big Data environment

Experience of building data pipelines through Spark with Scala/Python/Java
on Hadoop or Object storage

Experience of working with Databases like Oracle, Netezza and have strong
SQL knowledge

Experience of working on Nifi will be an added advantage

Experience of working in Agile teams

Experience on working with ProC will be an advantage.

Strong analytical skills required for debugging production issues,
providing root cause and implementing mitigation plan

Strong communication skills - both verbal and written – and strong
relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills

Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, interface with external /
internal resources and provide technical leadership to junior team members

Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function
under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of
initiative and self-motivation to drive results

Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, and perform POC to
explore best solution for the problem statement

Flexibility to work as a member of a matrix based diverse and
geographically distributed project teams

--

Thanks and Regards

www.alphasilicon.com
Camino Real Santa Clara Town Centre Suite 1047, Santa Clara CA 95050

[image: Image]

*An E-Verify Company !!*

Mohit Sandhu
US IT Recruiter