Hi all,
after there was a very, very old thread [1] on my todo list and after there was a call for a logo for certified developer [2] I started to develop some badges [3] based on one of Nik's ideas.

It would be good for TDF Members to have a badge they can display on
their webpages, T-Shirts, other marketing material etc. And there could be some other badges to display the contributions and so the meritocracy.

Now I will start the discussion about using the badges [3] (as official badges and logos). Talking about design should be on another thread: [2] for certified developer, [4] for the rest.

I'm starting the discussion here on projetcs-ml, because it is a thread for the whole project but not only for marketing or design.

[1] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/msg12492.html
[2] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg05900.html
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Badges#Proposal_by_User:k-j
[4] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg05874.html