Hi Cor,

Am 16.10.2015 um 23:18 schrieb Cor Nouws:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Mantke wrote on 03-10-15 09:14:
>> Am 02.10.2015 um 21:09 schrieb Cor Nouws:
>>> I'll do so when I've looked at the site in the next days.
>> thanks for your offer.
>>
>> I finally sorted out all issues with the overlap of user accounts and
>> mailaddresses from both current sites and added more than nine hundred
>> accounts to the new test website.
>>
>> The test site is here:
>> http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/exttemptest/en
>>
>> To activate (reset password) it's necessary to use the form at:
>> http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/exttemptest/mail_password_form?userid=
>> and put in the user name and wait for the email with the reset password link
> Sorry, I'm late.

no issue. I was on vacation ;-)

> I've reset my password for
> http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/exttemptest/en
> but that does not allow me to logg in here: ?
> http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/LibOExt-Theming/en

That is a different Plone site with it's own user accounts. I created
one for you. You should have got email ;-)
>> I'll work on the content data of the current websites and clean up the
>> content the next days.
> I did some random navigating on the theming/en site and it feels nice.

You did the random navigating on the theming site or exttemptest-site or
the theming one?
> But I've only seen limited functionallity - can't login and only few
> extensions there.
> But ;)
>
> Paasword reset seems not to work?
> Being able to login there would be nice ..
I hope only on the theming-site because you didn't have an account there
before.

Regards,
Andreas

-- ## Developer LibreOffice ## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac,
Windows ## http://LibreOffice.org ## Support the Document Foundation
(http://documentfoundation.org) ## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de