On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 at 08:59:30 +0200, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
> can someone tell me why I can't get a 6.0.3.1 from here:
> http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
>
> The 6.0.3.1 and the 6.0.3.2 are redirected to:
> https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/6.0.3/
>
> That doesn't make any sense.

There is a good reason for redirecting to our mirrors (via download.tdf)
when possible, as we serve content from downloadarchive.tdf directly
(ie, we're not relying on the mirror network).

For some reason downloadarchive.tdf gets a lot of download requests for
versions that are still present on the mirrors.  The redirection helps
balancing an upload traffic we can't cope with.

--
Guilhem.