Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 07.04.21 at 21:13:
it seemed there is no interest from TDF to host such a program which
supports the more easy creation of LibreOffice extensions.

why always this negativity? I find it quite frustrating - and knowing you personally for a decade and a half, it makes me sad too, because I know that you can also be a quite positive person with good enthusiastic ideas.

You sent your mail on April 2nd, Good Friday, which is a public holiday in some countries, followed by the Easter days, that many of us celebrate with their families and close beloved ones, especially during these times. People might simply be busy with catching up after the Easter break.

Can I ask you please to not always assume the negative reading of things when it comes to TDF? Despite the strong criticism you were raising towards us elsewhere, I was sharing your mail with the team earlier this week, because I found it quite interesting and asked people to have a look. But you need to give the community a bit of time to look into things.

Florian