http://youtu.be/fqymcJRSbxI


Is this the real life?♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes, 
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, 
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to 
me, to me

Mama, 
I just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger 
now he's dead
Mama... life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mamaaaaa oooh, 
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has
 come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all 
the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,
Got to leave you all behind and face the truth
Mamaaaaa oooh, 
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche! Scaramouche! will you do the 
Fandango?! 

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me!
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Galileo 
Galileo, Figaro - magnifico 

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity!
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismilah! No, we will not let you go
Bismilah! We will not let you go

Will not let you go 
Never let you go
Ah
No, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, 
for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So you think you can stop me and spit in my 
eye?!?!
So you think you can love me and leave me to 
die?!?!
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta 
here!

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
RCMP/royal canada mounted police

Nothing really matters to me...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe   :  [email protected]
Unsubscribe :  [email protected]
List owner  :  [email protected]
Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke