Hehehe... kayak gini nih kelakuan mullah yg merupakan ahli Islam yg soleh dan 
bertaqwa.  Orang Islam emang gila sex, makin soleh makin gila sex



http://observers.france24.com/content/20120710-video-cleric-%E2%80%9Cmolesting%E2%80%9D-woman-bus-prompts-anger-online-islamic-muslim-clergy-iran-video



10/07/2012 / IRAN
Video of cleric “molesting” woman on bus prompts anger online



An amateur video that appears to show an Islamic cleric inappropriately 
touching a woman on a bus is causing outrage among Iranian Internet users. Our 
Observer, a young Iranian woman, says such behaviour is common and recounts her 
own story of being sexually harassed by a member of the clergy.
 

While it is unclear what is going on in the first minute of the video, below, 
it becomes apparent toward the end of it that an Islamic cleric is rubbing his 
fingers through his cloak on a woman standing next to him. The woman’s face is 
not visible, and it is unclear whether this attention is unwanted. According to 
the video’s description on YouTube, this scene was filmed on a bus in the 
northeastern city of Masshad; our Iranian Observers confirm that the people 
heard talking in the background with an accent from that region.


The original video has been deleted, but it has been reposted on YouTube, on 
social media networks and on Persian-language websites. The video has prompted 
many angry comments from Internet users, who accuse clerics of taking advantage 
of their position of authority, often referring to them as “mullahs,” which is 
often used as a derogatory term in Iran.
Contributors



“A mullah called me to his office and told me that if I didn’t have sex with 
him, he would not allow me to pass his course”
Shila (not her real name), 26, is a university student.
 

In Iran, there are many scandals involving mullahs, who should be God’s men and 
exert strong self-control. [One example, in 2008, was the much-publicised 
scandal surrounding a married cleric who was caught on video committing 
adultery.] Instead, however, they are known as lecherous perverts, who do 
whatever they want and often take part in short-term marriages - sometimes for 
only an hour - which is basically prostitution but is accepted under Islamic 
law. [In Iran, Muslim clergy are allowed to engage in sexual activities within 
the confines of marriage]. They are also known to harass women in public, 
including in the subway or on busses, especially young girls who may not dare 
complain. And if they do complain, the police will of course side with the 
mullahs. That’s why young women do their best to avoid them.
 

When I was studying for my bachelor’s in Tehran, many courses were taught by 
mullahs. One of them called me to his office and told me that if I didn’t have 
sex with him, he would not allow me to pass his course. I said no, and he gave 
me a 9,50 out of 20 – just under the passing mark of 10. I went to his office 
again and said okay, sir, what do I need to do to pass? He proposed a 
short-term marriage during which we could have sex, which I refused. He then 
proposed another sex act, and so I tried to negotiate. Finally he accepted a 
kiss and touching me somewhere on my body in exchange for half a mark. He 
touched my hip in a rude manner, and I said I felt uncomfortable kissing in his 
office, and proposed we meet in my car or his car later. I left and never came 
back. About a month later he called me and said I had behaved sinfully. This 
made me very angry, so I threatened him, telling him my family was very 
protective of me. He never called me again,
 and gave me a passing mark. I heard many similar stories from other female 
students.
 

I believe that mullahs, many of whom come from poor families in rural areas, 
become sex-crazed when they enter religious schools during their adolescence. 
They have little contact with women, and all day long talk about Islamic rules 
regarding sex. So when they become mullahs, even though they’re allowed to 
marry, some of them abuse their newfound power to satisfy their cravings.


Shila

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe   :  [email protected]
Unsubscribe :  [email protected]
List owner  :  [email protected]
Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke