Hehehe... Islam itu emang laknatan lil alamin, shg mereka bikin negara spt 
Swedia jadi negara dgn tingkat pemerkosaan yg dilaporkan yg no 2 paling tinggi 
sedunia, penuh dgn ghetto2 berisi sampah masyarakat pengangguran dan bajingan.
 
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ingrid-carlqvist/taking-sweden-back/
 
Taking Sweden Back
Posted by Ingrid Carlqvist Bio ↓ on Jul 17th, 2012
 
Editor’s note: The following is the transcript of a speech given by 
Ingrid Carlqvist, author and founder of Sweden’s Free Press Society, at the 
2012 
International Conference for Free Speech and Human Rights held in Brussels on 
July 9th. Text of the speech was originally posted at the website of the 
Swedish Free Press Society.
 
Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Ingrid Carlqvist and I was born in Sweden in 
1960, when the Social Democrats were gonna rule forever and ever and our 
country 
was the nicest and safest and most progressed in the world. Now I live in 
Absurdistan – a country that has the highest figure of reported rapes in the 
world, hundreds of so called “exclusion areas” where people live outside the 
Swedish society and with newspapers that hide all these horrible facts [from] 
the people.
 
I feel just like Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz – a tornado came and blew 
me miles and miles away from home and dumped me in a country I don’t know.
 
“Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Sweden anymore.”
 
Like Dorothy I’m searching for a way to find my home, but on my path I only 
meet lions without courage, scarecrows without brains and tin men without 
hearts.
 
When I grew up our prime minister was Tage Erlander, a Social Democrat. In 
1965 he said in parliament, after violent race riots in America:
 
“We Swedes live in a so infinitely happier situation. The population in our 
country is homogeneous, not just according to race but also in many other 
aspects.”
 
Now I live in a nation that is not homogenous in any respect. Olof Palme that 
came after him decided that homogeneous was a bad thing and opened up our 
borders for people from all over the world. And from right to left the 
politicians told us that there was no such thing as a Swedish culture, no 
Swedish traditions worth mentioning and that we Swedes should be grateful that 
so many people with REAL culture and REAL traditions came to us.
 
Mona Sahlin, a later leader of the Social Democrats, said in an interview 
[in] 2002 with the magazine Euroturk, when asked what Swedish culture is:
 
>I’ve often had that question, but I can’t think of what Swedish culture  is. I 
>think that is what makes us Swedes so envious of immigrants. You have  a 
>culture, an identity, something that ties you together. What do we have?  We 
>have Midsummer’s Eve and such corny things.
 
She also said: The Swedes must integrate into the new Sweden. The old 
Sweden is not coming back.
 
In this New Sweden we have more reported rapes than any other country in the 
European Union, according to a study by professor Liz Kelly from England. More 
than 5000 rapes or attempted rapes were reported in 2008 (last year it was more 
than 6 000). In 2010 another study reported that just one country in the world 
has more rapes than Sweden, and that is Lesotho in South Africa. For every 
100,000 inhabitants Lesotho has 92 reported rapes, Sweden has 53, The United 
States 29, Norway 20 and Denmark 7.
 
In 1990 the authorities counted 3 exclusion areas in Sweden, suburbs where 
mostly immigrants live, where very few have a job to go to, almost all of them 
live by welfare and the children don’t pass their exams. In 2002 they counted 
128 exclusion areas. In 2006 we had 156 and then they stopped counting. In some 
cities, like Malmö where I live, a third of all inhabitants live in an 
exclusion 
area.
 
What did Tage Erlander mean when he said that the Swedish population was 
homogeneous, not just according to race but also in many other aspects? I think 
he meant things like norms, values, culture and traditions. A feeling of 
fellowship. That we all, in the Old Sweden, had a similar view of what a good 
society is and how we solve conflicts. He KNEW what the Swedish culture was all 
about, in contrast to Mona Sahlin.
 
In the New Sweden we need armed police officers at our hospitals because 
rivalling families fight each other in the hospital rooms. They gun each other 
down in open streets and they rob and beat old people up. The crime rate grows 
by the minute, but the Swedish politicians and journalists tell us that it has 
absolutely nothing to do with immigration. The fact that our prisons are full 
of 
foreign people is just a coincidence or is explained by socio-economic factors.
 
For many years I was a journalist in the mainstream media. But I was always a 
bit of a troublemaker, always suspicious of what people said was THE TRUTH. 
When 
everybody ran in one direction, I turned around in the other direction to see 
what was there.
 
In January 2011 something happened to make me loose my last hope about 
Swedish journalists. I was the vice chairman of The Society of Publicists in 
Malmö and had invited the Danish journalist Mikael Jalving to talk about his 
coming book “Absolute Sweden – a Journey in the Country of Silence.” One day 
the 
chairman phoned me and said: We must cancel Mikael Jalving because he is going 
to talk at a meeting arranged by a newspaper called National Today.
 
It didn’t matter to him, or to anyone else on the board of this society for 
journalists that Jalving was going to talk about his book. If he went to that 
meeting he would be infected by nationalist ideas and probably he would become 
a 
Nazi.
 
You see, everyone with a different opinion in Sweden really IS a Nazi!
 
That’s the way it works in the New Sweden, the country I call Absurdistan. 
The country of silence.
 
I was furious and left the board of that society. That led to my being 
invited to The Danish Free Press Society to talk about the strange country of 
Sweden and that led to my founding of The Swedish Free Press Society.
 
That is how Lars Hedegaard and I found each other. But we didn’t settle for 
running one Free Press Society each; since we both have a solid background as 
journalists we decided to start a newspaper. A good old, old-fashioned printed 
newspaper. We decided to call it Dispatch International because our vision is 
that this newspaper will become worldwide one day. But first we take Manhattan, 
then we take Berlin. Or rather – first we take Scandinavia and then we take the 
world!
 
Dispatch will be printed in two versions – one Danish and one Swedish – but 
all the stories are the same. And on the internet you will be able to read our 
stories in English and German as well. We will write about politics in our 
countries and in the world. We will write about all those things that 
mainstream 
media have been hiding for so many years now. We will distinguish between news 
stories and commentaries and the tone will be subdued. We will let the facts 
talk, the facts that mainstream journalists hide from people.
 
The situation in Sweden is far worse than in Denmark. In Sweden NOBODY talks 
about immigration problems, the death of the multiculti project or the 
Islamisation/Arabisation of Europe. If you do, you will immediately be called a 
racist, an Islamophobe or a Nazi. That is what I have been called since I 
founded the Free Press Society in Sweden. My name has been dragged through the 
dirt in big newspapers like Sydsvenskan, Svenska Dagbladet and even my own 
union 
paper, The Journalist.
 
So now I need you all to be my Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, and help 
me find my home again! I don’t think it will work to tap the heels of my ruby 
slippers together three times as Dorothy did to wake up in her bedroom in 
Kansas. But if you support Dispatch by taking a subscription or become a 
shareholder or just donate money to us, you will take me one step closer to 
home. To the Sweden that once was, the Sweden I want back.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe   :  [email protected]
Unsubscribe :  [email protected]
List owner  :  [email protected]
Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke