my dear friend.. i brought that surah just a message to make you to understand
what  we all muslim here trying to tell you that we never worship to which you
worship for.. we respect others religion incl. your religion too.. but we never
worship your's and we never against whatever you believe.. why you feel
offended?  By all mean. whatever, i want to ask you 3 simple question.. " Are
you lonely?"  " why you like to find others fault and make argument just a
simple n minor problem that you not understand or not even want to understand?"
" why? its is very difficultive to respect each other.. and tolerate?" if you
said that muslim is terorrist..how about jewish, hitler, japanese occupation
during world war 2, and american attack iraq? there's a lot innocent people had
been killed. Why dont you think about it? Islam thought us be harmony and peace
also respect to each other. Theres no surah Allah want us to go to the war,
even in surah a lots Allah told us all the good deeds. I believe
 Buddha, Hindu, christian and others form of religion practise harmony and
respect too right? why yourself never or try to practise it?

My dear friend.. i wrote in english hope that to make you understand ..coz
maybe you not undertand in bahasa. kalau bahasa kamu nggak faham.. bahasa
english juga kamu nggak faham.. nanti saya cuba tutur bahasa yang aneh-aneh
supaya kamu bisa ngerti ya. saya tahu anda pintar cuma anda tidak guna
kepintaran anda sebaiknya. sayang deh.. Tuhan kamu memberi kamu akal tapi tidak
di pergunakan sebaik mungkin. aduh rugi sekali. bersyukurlah kamu jusfiq dengan
apa yang kamu ada....

last but not least. i dont want to argue with you jusfiq. this is my last email
for you.. bukan menyerah kalah.. cuma buang masa aje.. apa yang saya tulis.. di
atas sudah cukup. saya doakan anda satu hari tuhan membuka pintu hati anda
menerima apa yang ada di depan mata anda dengan hati yang terbuka bersama  jiwa
yang tenang ya. selamat !!  amin.World Peace!!!

salbiah sirat.
Jusfiq Hadjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    salbiah Sirat mengutip ayat al-Kafirun dari al-Mushaf...

    Tapi al-Mushaf ituTIDAK berbukti berisi wahyu Allah.

On 31 Oct 2005, at 6:10, salbiah Sirat wrote:

> dear friend
>
> saya wakilkan saudara-saudara islam yang lain.. maaf jika tersingung ya jusfiq
>
> In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
>
> Al Kafirun ( Those who reject Faith)
>
>    Say: O you that reject Faith!
>    I worship not that which you worship,
>    Nor will you worship that which I worship.
>    And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship
>    Nor will you worship that which I worship.
>    To you be your way, and to me mine.
>
> Jusfiq Hadjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>     Iseng-iseng saya lihat posting lama diberbagai mailing list yang
>     saya ikuti...
>
>     Ada kemajuan kok...
>
>     Yang bilang "Nabi Muhammad panutan dan junjngan kami.." sudah
>     jarang nian....
>

>     Yang mendasarkan argumennya ke buku Maurice Bucaille juga sudah
>     jarang nian...
>
>     Yang masih berani ngutip Harun Yahya juga sudah jarang sekali...
>
>     Masih berapa lama lagi orang tipikal Islam berani menulis:
>
>     Allah bersabda....
>
>     (lalu diikuti oleh salah satu ayat al-Mushaf yang tidak berbukti
>     berisi wahyu Allah itu..)
>
>     Pelan-pelan, dengan menunjukkan fakta mata orang Islam tipikal
>     toh akan terbuka untuk melihat kenyataan:
>
>     ajaran agama mereka yang absurd, buas, ganas, kejam lagi keji
>     itu hanyalah berdasarkan kepada omongan orang Arab yang tidak
>     berbukti.
>

> Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subscribe   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> List owner  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/

> Writing book Writing a book Book writing software Writing a book report
> Business writing book Writing and publishing a book

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> ---------------------------------
>

> "Dalam Hadis yang diriwayatkan oleh Ibn majah,
> Rasulullaah menyatakan jika cinta disandarkan kepada
> harta boleh menyebabkan sombong diri,
> jika disebabkan kedudukan ataupun kemuliaan yang sementara,
> Allah akan memberikan kehinaan di pertengahan dan jika cantik yang menjadi
> sandaran boleh mendatangkan kecelakaan".
> NursaraSarqina
> (salbiah sirat)
> http://groups.msn.com/JurnalKesusasteraanSemasa

> Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subscribe   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> List owner  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo

Orang Islam tipikal kudu sadar bahwa al-Mushaf itu TIDAK berbukti berisi wahyu
Allah
dan hadits itu mustahil ada yang sahih, artinya nabi Muhammad itu hanyalah
tokoh fiktif

Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]