Wak AbRahim, I  was flabbergasted reading the rubbish you saw fit to copy and
paste and forwarded to Debate Religious Sprotuality. Whoever wrote the rubbish
is a trueMuslim who doesn't worry about telling whoppers, big lies.

Let me explain to you  using references from the Qur'an as follows:

1. The Taurat of Musa, the Zabur of Daud as well as the Injil of Isa according
to the Qur'an are the previously revealed Scriptures. As such they have their
origins from Allah. The purity of these kitabs are safeguarded by no less than
Allah himself.
2. According to the Qur'an - it was revealed by Allah to confirm, that is to
say to state the heavenly origin of the previously revealed books.
3. The Qur'an is also charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the
previously revelaed books.
4. The writer of the article in claiming that the Jews had somehow managed to
corrupt their scriptures essentially accuses (a) Allah for failing to safeguard
the previously revealed books - his holy scriptures..
5. The write also in essence states that the Qur'an failed miserably in
carrying out its duty to protect the previously revealed books.
6. He completely ignores the ayah that tells Prophet Muhammad that 'should he
experience doubt about the revelations, he should consult with the People of
the Book (Ahlul kitab).
7. Allah would not have instructed his prophet to consult with the Ahlul Kitab
unless He believed that the previously revealed books at that juncture (7th
century A.D.) were still pure, unchanged, unaltered by human hands!
8. The writer like most dishonest Muslims will make spurious accusations. They
don't even know what their Qur'an have to say about their lies.

I like to ask you, Wak Abrahim the following questions.
a. Why in tarnation would the devout followers of any Scriptures change their
own book?
b. Would you have any proofs that these alterations did happen? You might be
able to show the original Scriptures so that we may compare them against the
present (corrupted Scriptures)?
c. Since during the period of Prophet Muhammad (7th century  A.D.) Allah
believed that the Scriptures were still pure, original and unchanged, which
century do you believe these changeswere made?
d. You must realize that the Jews were mostly literate and more than that they
pride themselves in being able to memorize verses from their Scriptures. They
would have strongly protested if anyone decided to alter any of the verses.
e. The Old Testaments has been in existence for more than 3 thousand years. The
New Testament has been in existence since around 70 A.D. Soon after that period
the Old and New Testaments were translated into a number of languages.
Thousands of the Bible (and its tranaslations) have been around for about 2000
years. It would be impossible to change the Bible because there were thousands
of them scattered in many countries.

You must not forget that the only Scripturres that do not have their original
records are the Qur'an. Othman back in 7th Century A.D. decided to burn, yes to
destroy by fire ALL of the old and authentic records of the verses revealed by
Allah to Prophet Muhammad. If anyone wants to claim that a particular holy book
has been altered, modified, truncated and totallly changed, he doesn't have to
look far. He'll find it in the history of the Qur'an.

Gabriella