Bocah ingusan diembat di mesjid. Ga diperkosa, krn Islam ga kenal istilah
merkosa, cuma disodomi, sama spt apa yg akan tjd dn pemuda2 cantik di sorga
yg akan disodomi oleh orang2 Islam.

Kejadiannnya di mesjid, ga masalah jg nyodomi di mesjid, krn nyodomi di
kolong jembatan jg bisa. Cuma enakan di mesjid aja, bisa langsung nungging2
spy dosa seminggu dihapus oleh auloh.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-12/nagpur/42968170_1_asif-ashfaque-father
Nine-year-old sodomized by volunteer at Nagpur mosque
Soumittra S Bose, TNN Oct 12, 2013, 02.47AM IST
Tags:

   - volunteer at Nagpur
mosque<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/volunteer-at-Nagpur-mosque>

   - charged with unnatural
sex<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/charged-with-unnatural-sex>

   - boy was sodomized at a
mosque<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/boy-was-sodomized-at-a-mosque>

NAGPUR: A nine-year-old boy was sodomized at a mosque at Mangalwari Bazaar
in Sadar on October 5. The accused, Mohd Ashfaque Sheikh Nazir, is a
volunteer worker at the mosque, and was thrashed by the boy's father and
other local residents leading to his hospitalization.

Ashfaque had lured Asif (name changed) with a Rs 10 note. Asif is a student
of Class V. Police said Ashfaque had joined the mosque as a volunteer
one-and-a-half months ago for cleaning work after being released from jail,
where he was lodged for a serious offence.

Nearby residents claimed Ashfaque had been offering lozenges, toffees and
money frequently to local boys in the narrow lane behind the mosque. "We
thought he was a reformed soul now, despite his shady past. We thought
offering goodies to the local boys was just a friendly gesture. We had no
idea that he would turn out to be such a villain," said a woman. She added
that local boys were friendly with him, "Now, we realize that it was the
culprit's ploy."

One of Asif's friends spotted him going up to the storeroom in the mosque
with Ashfaque and suspected something was amiss. On Wednesday, the friend
spilled the beans before Asif's father. The father quizzed Asif but he
remained silent, though, he finally broke down before his mother. "I was
surprised how a grown up man could think of brutalizing a small boy," said
the shocked mother.

Asif's father, who owns a small business, thrashed Ashfaque after his son
narrated the incident. He hit Ashfaque with a stick, leading to an injury
on the head, even as others too joined him in the thrashing.

An injured Ashfaque rushed to Sadar police station to lodge a complaint.
While a bleeding Ashfaque was taken to Mayo hospital, an offence of assault
was registered against Asif's father and others. The cops were told about
the sodomization after they rounded up Asif's father and the others who had
beaten up Ashfaque.

Ashfaque too was then charged with unnatural sex after Asif's medical
report suggested 'possibility' of forceful penetration. Ashfaque would be
arrested once he is discharged from hospital.
After registering the offence, cops from Sadar police station visited the
mosque and spoke to some of the senior management members.

Kirim email ke