cha, 
katili temen lu punya adik namanya werner?



--- In [email protected], Charles Asiku <cha6...@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Proletar,
> 
> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events 
> and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join 
> Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.
> 
> Thanks,
> Charles
> 
> To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
> http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1314006300&k=6ZAYPW6XR4VM5AECXA46VT&r
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>



      

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

Post message: [email protected]
Subscribe   :  [email protected]
Unsubscribe :  [email protected]
List owner  :  [email protected]
Homepage    :  http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke