Ini contoh gimana orang Islam itu rela ngecaplok apa aja asal sesuai selera. Ocehan si David Duke bekas ketua KKK dicaplok dgn lahapnya oleh orang Islam krn anti Yahudi.
Maklum aja, auloh itu tukang ngibul dan ngajarin kebejadan, jadi ga heran kalo ada tukang ngibul dan penyebar kebejadan yg lain yg dicaplok ocehannya oleh orang Islam. Stewart Bell, National Post· Apr. 13, 2011 | Last Updated: Apr. 13, 2011 3:49 PM ET TORONTO — A Canadian Muslim group has removed videos of an American far-right leader from its Internet site following a hate crimes complaint to police. The Canadian Shia Muslims Organization had posted the videos of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke espousing anti-Jewish conspiracy theories. Calling the material anti-Semitic hate propaganda, the Canadian Jewish Congress complained to York Region Police, which said they would give the matter “appropriate and timely attention.” But by Wednesday afternoon the videos had been taken down without explanation. The Markham-Ont.-based Muslim group did not respond to e-mails requesting comment. Federally incorporated in 2008 to “support multiculturalism” and “interfaith dialogue,” the Canadian Shia group was condemned by fellow Muslims for embracing the racist right. The on-line journal The American Muslim accused it of joining “the Muslim lunatic fringe” in an editorial. “Islamophobia is wrong, and so is anti-Semitism, racism and every other form of bigotry. For a North American Muslim organization not to know this is disgusting,” it read. The Southern Poverty Law Centre calls Mr. Duke “the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial...” Lately, he has become a vocal supporter of Iran, whose president has vowed Israel would be “wiped off the map.” Before removing the former Klan boss from the website, the Muslim group briefly posted a second video on Wednesday in which Mr. Duke voiced the same racist conspiracy theories during a CNN interview. Bernie Farber, the CJC spokesman who filed the police complaint, noted the group had not apologized and the materials had remained on the website for two days after the National Post wrote about them. “The decision to remove the videos two days late doesn’t hold much water,” he said. “In fact, they put up a second video and I can only assume they were getting some inside pressure, not the least of which was a police complaint.” [email protected] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ Post message: [email protected] Subscribe : [email protected] Unsubscribe : [email protected] List owner : [email protected] Homepage : http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
