Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce the availability of Alertmanager 0.22.0-rc.1.

This RC fixes a panic introduced in the previous RC when alertmanager
was running without clustering ( --cluster.advertise-address="" ).

There are a lot of changes in the 0.22 release, so I would like to highlight
some of them:

- The "New Silence form" has a new calendar to create silences.
- Routes can be muted based on time. e.g. do not alert on
  environment="dev" on weekends.
- Support for "negative matchers", in routes, inhibition and silences.
  e.g. Silence everything but production.
- Native support for TLS and basic authentication.
- There are other enhancements, like oauth2.0/oidc support, Apple
  Silicon builds, and many bugfixes.

Note that we have been publishing release-candidates documentation on
the prometheus website for a few months now, so you can already find the
Alertmanager 0.22 documentation here:
https://prometheus.io/docs/alerting/0.22/overview/

The v0.22.0-rc.0 can be found in the usual locations:

- See the full changelog & grab the binaries:
https://github.com/prometheus/alertmanager/releases/tag/v0.22.0-rc.1
- See https://quay.io/repository/prometheus/alertmanager?tab=tags and
https://hub.docker.com/r/prom/alertmanager/tags for container images.

--