Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of Prometheus 2.45.1!

Please upgrade if you are using Hetzner SD's, because it adds
support for larger ID's that will be used by Hetzner from now on.

Linode on i386 was also fixed.

Prometheus 2.45.1 is part of the 2.45 Long-Term Supported release of
Prometheus, which was supported until July 2024. To learn more about our release
cycle, please visit:
https://prometheus.io/docs/introduction/release-cycle/

You can find Prometheus 2.45.1 in the usual locations:

* See the full changelog & download the binaries:
https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/releases/tag/v2.45.1
* For container images, visit:
   https://quay.io/repository/prometheus/prometheus?tab=tags
   https://hub.docker.com/r/prom/prometheus/tags

Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy using
Prometheus 2.45.1.

Best regards,

--
Julien Pivotto