I was using stable/prometheus-operator helm chart to deploy prometheus
along with Thanos sidecar to AKS. I am working on deploying other Thanos
components Querier and Store.
Querier and Store pods are up and running on AKS. However, I do not see
Store from Querier interface. Any advice?

thanos-querier-69cdbd5bc6-dtj7c                          1/1     Running
              0          36m

thanos-store-0                                           1/1     Running
              0          2s

Below is my config files for Querier and Store:
querier-deployment.yaml
apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
metadata:
name: thanos-querier
namespace: monitoring
labels:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-querier
spec:
replicas: 1
selector:
matchLabels:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-querier
template:
metadata:
labels:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-querier
spec:
# affinity:
# podAntiAffinity:
# preferredDuringSchedulingIgnoredDuringExecution:
# - podAffinityTerm:
# labelSelector:
# matchExpression:
# - key: app.kubernetes.io/name
# operator: In
# values:
# - thanos-querier
# topologyKey: kubernetes.io/hostname
# weight: 100
containers:
- args:
- query
- --log.level=debug
- --query.auto-downsampling
- --grpc-address=0.0.0.0:10901
- --http-address=0.0.0.0:9090
- --query.partial-response
- --query.replica-label=prometheus_replica
# Thanos Querier automatically discover by dns SRV by the headless service
-
--store=dnssrv+_grpc._tcp.thanos-store-sidecar.default.svc.cluster.local:10901
- --store=dnssrv+_grpc._tcp.prometheus-headless.thanos.svc.cluster.local
- --store=dnssrv+_grpc._tcp.thanos-store.thanos.svc.cluster.local
image: thanosio/thanos:v0.12.2
livenessProbe:
failureThreshold: 4
httpGet:
path: /-/healthy
port: 9090
scheme: HTTP
periodSeconds: 30
name: thanos-querier
ports:
- containerPort: 10901
name: grpc
- containerPort: 9090
name: http
readinessProbe:
failureThreshold: 20
httpGet:
path: /-/ready
port: 9090
scheme: HTTP
periodSeconds: 5
terminationMessagePolicy: FallbackToLogsOnError
terminationGracePeriodSeconds: 120

thanos-store.yaml

apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
name: thanos-store
namespace: monitoring
labels:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-store
spec:
clusterIP: None
ports:
- name: grpc
port: 10901
targetPort: 10901
- name: http
port: 10902
targetPort: 10902
selector:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-store
---

apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: StatefulSet
metadata:
name: thanos-store
namespace: monitoring
labels:
app: thanos-store
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-store
spec:
serviceName: "thanos-store"
replicas: 1
selector:
matchLabels:
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-store
app: thanos-store
template:
metadata:
labels:
app: thanos-store
app.kubernetes.io/name: thanos-store
# annotations:
# prometheus.io/scrape: "true"
# prometheus.io/port: "10902"
spec:
containers:
- name: thanos-store
# Always use explicit image tags (release or master-<date>-sha) instead of
ambigous `latest` or `master`.
image: thanosio/thanos:v0.12.2
args:
- "store"
- "--log.level=debug"
- "--data-dir=/var/thanos/store"
- "--grpc-address=0.0.0.0:10901"
- "--http-address=0.0.0.0:10902"
- "--objstore.config-file=/config/thanos-store.yml"
livenessProbe:
failureThreshold: 8
httpGet:
path: /-/healthy