Restart the application that produces metrics.

Generally, the client libraries will remember metrics even if they are not
being incremented anymore (it cannot know that they won't be again).
Restarting clears the "seen" label set in each process.

Side note: this can also bite you the other way – if an endpoint is
unexpectedly never being requested after a restart (say, it wasn't hooked
up correctly in the code), this alert will not detect it, because generic
instrumentation of HTTP calls cannot know which valid paths there *should*
be.

In some cases, we alert like this because we want to check if a specific
business action has occurred. Instead of relying on the automatic HTTP
metrics, we can separately instrument the code with another metric that we
control, and where we can "increment by zero" for all possible label
combinations on startup.

/MR