Hello o/

Next Thursday, June 24th, we will have our May 2021 dev summit, at *3PM*
UTC. The hour as been changed as per consensus during last dev summit.

You can find the google meet link in our public calendar:
https://prometheus.io/community/

---

What are the Prometheus dev summits?

The Prometheus dev summits are monthly virtual events where the
Prometheus developers community discusses Prometheus development.

The scope is wider than just the "prometheus server", we also discuss
other projects under the Prometheus org and the ecosystem in general.

They are open and everyone is welcome to participate.

The CNCF code of conduct applies:
https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md

Note: the dev summits are also recorded and publicly viewable afterwards.

--
Julien Pivotto
@roidelapluie