I like the idea. I want to make sure that having multiple tag formats for
differently-versioned subprojects (Prometheus itself and one or multiple
npm packages) doesn't cause any problems I don't foresee. It would be great
if people more familiar with the current Prometheus CI / build system could
give an opinion on that. CC-ing Julien as I think he has a decent overview
over that part, and he is also the default Prometheus server repo
maintainer.

--
Julius Volz
PromLabs - promlabs.com