Hi,

You should be able to use the NewMetricWithTimestamp() function for this:
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/prometheus/client_golang/prometheus?utm_source=godoc#NewMetricWithTimestamp

Note that client-side timestamps should only be used in exceptional
circumstances, and if you still expect those timestamps to be regularly
updated (because otherwise Prometheus will just collect a dot here and
there and mostly show empty graphs). If that is not the case, consider
omitting the client-side timestamp and instead sending a metric that
includes the last-update timestamp in its sample value (like the
node_exporter does for the mtime metric in its "textfile" collector module:
https://github.com/prometheus/node_exporter/blob/b6215e649cdfc0398ca98df8e63f3773f1725840/collector/textfile.go#L38
)

Regards,
Julius