Hello everyone,

Since my previous post on alert-generator compliance, we have discussed
this in the dev summit that happened in August and have decided to include
alert generator compliance in the Prometheus Conformance Program.

I have drafted the specification for the alert-generator compliance here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QyGA3c0Eys9rZRMEbSSXcd1C0yuph8wCQ6B3Dc90rk0/edit?usp=sharing

Please have a look and let me know if you have
questions/concerns/suggestions.

Thanks,
Ganesh