Hi Prometheus developers,

Finally, we will have an in-person developer summit again. It will be
a pre-conference event prior to KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe in
Valencia, Spain. It will happen Monday, 2022-05-16, 08:00–15:00 CEST
(06:00-13:00 UTC). We will get a room at the conference venue, and a
KubeCon ticket is required to attend. (In the unlikely case that you
are in Valencia at that time but do not plan to attend KubeCon, I hope
we can find a solution. One could be to apply for an in-person
scholarship. But you have to do so soon, the deadline is this Sunday,
see
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe/attend/scholarships/
.)

We'll try to set up a Google meet so that you can also participate
remotely, but that will be best effort. The focus will be on the
in-person experience.

More details will be announced closer to the date.

Note that this is an event for Prometheus developers (rather than
users). It's similar to our monthly online dev-summit, but much
longer. It will hopefully allow deeper discussions and closer
interactions than the online format. We might even have time to break
out into smaller groups for some hacking.

If you cannot wait, remember that we still have the online
dev-summits. One on 2022-03-24 and another one on 2022-04-28. See our
public calendar for details:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=prometheus.io_bdf9qgm081nrd0fe32g3olsld0%40group.calendar.google.com

Take care,
--