i need to set my custom timestamps to prometheus metrics in java client.
But i can't find a way to do that currently. Is there a solution available
for this?
there is a similar question in the github. But there seems to be no reply.
https://github.com/prometheus/client_java/issues/767
some places suggest to use a custom
collector(https://github.com/prometheus/client_java/pull/494#issuecomment-517914129)

but i am not sure how that will solve this and can't find any useful
examples.
How ever i have noticed that in go we have that feature
(NewMetricWithTimestamp
-
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/prometheus/client_golang/prometheus#NewMetricWithTimestamp)

wondering why doesn't java have such.
Has anybody tried doing this with java client. any help is appreciated.