Hi master,
Need your help with *Prometheus JMX exporter.*
I have a Spring application with a Bean which has two variables: one is
*String* and another one is *Integer*.
I use *org.springframework.jmx.export.annotation.ManagedResource *and
*org.springframework.jmx.export.annotation.ManagedAttribute* to export them
to JMX,
and then use *jmx_prometheus_javaagent-0.17.0.jar* to collect these custom
metrics.
The result is that *Integer* metric is visible, but *String* metric not.
Then I read the source code of *prometheus/jmx_exporter*, and found that
*String* is not supported yet.
*So My question*:

   1. Is there any way to expose *String* metric as *labels* of *Integer*
metric
   (without code modification, just change configuration of Spring and JMX
   exporter)?
   2. Is there any example for exporting *List<Object>* ?