Got it, thanks a lot for your detailed answer!

In our use case, we don't need to change existing values. I think I would
love to still try Prometheus on our data and queries.

Back to my initial question about loading data to Prometheus from a CSV
file. I realize this cannot be done and the data has to be converted. I am
just wonder what format it should be converted to and if I can get a sample
of the required format. Also, are there any resources/tutorials about

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Abdel