Hi guys!

I am interested in adding some additional properties to our use of the
Discord webhook API. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the
available options in more detail with you. Specifically, I would like to
suggest making the *color* property customizable instead of statically
assigning a value, while ensuring that backward compatibility is maintained.

Here is a complete list of fields available through Webhook API:
https://birdie0.github.io/discord-webhooks-guide/discord_webhook.html

Please let me know what do you think about the idea.

Thank you,
Dominik