Thanks! This is what we have from our developer summit notes::

Filip: Metrics explorer in Prometheus
https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/issues/11181
Prometheus lacks a UI to visualize metrics with their label names, label
values and overall cardinality.
The api/v1/status/tsdb endpoint only exposes top 10 metrics by cardinality,
but does not show why they have high cardinality (which labels contribute
the most).
The only way to get the information out of Prometheus is to use the
api/v1/series API which is expensive and slow because it expands all series.
An example of what a metrics explorer looks like in DataDog is shown in the
issue from the first bullet point.
Augustin: We have it in PromLens, should move to Prometheus
Julien: Julius wanted to move some stuff over from there
Filip: What about performance?
MR: Can TSDB give us more?

CONSENSUS: We want to support this. We will have a configurable limit to
prevent impact on alerting and/or scraping performance by default. We will
explore a new API for this.