Hey everyone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Adam! I really love how release-please
creates a release PR, and continues to update it as more pull requests are
merged into the main branch.

Currently, release-please only grabs the PR title for the changelog. I was
wondering if it can optionally include parts of the PR descriptions
(specifically under the 'changelog entry' section, which we can define in
the pull request template) in the changelog as well? This could greatly
help us in highlighting user-facing changes.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and if anyone knows of a tool that
provides similar functionality, it would be fantastic to explore.

Thank you!

~Sachin