permission give to data prometheus logs folder :
sudo chown 1000:1000 -R /data/
sudo chown -R 65534:65534 /data/
after give to permission - start prometheus - create inside queries.active
file give to full permission.
Kindly verify alert_rules.yml file format below command.
promtool check rules /etc/prometheus/rules.yml