Hello Giorgi !

You have multiple SQL / query exporters that works with Psql, MySQL and
even SQLite and can import data the proper way in Prometheus.

As an example :
https://github.com/free/sql_exporter

Have a good day !

Olivier

--
<https://fr.outscale.com/>

Olivier Harand

Chief Monitoring Officer

+33012028
+33783296234
olivier.har...@outscale.com
319 Bureaux de la Colline - 92210 Saint-Cloud

<https://www.facebook.com/outscalefrance/>
<https://twitter.com/outscale_fr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/outscale-france>

IMPORTANT : The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is
please notify us immediately