Hello,

We use file_sd_configs extensively. We have multiple target files (json)
and it is refered in prometheus yaml. The targets in json are maintained by
our customized discovery agents.

We now have usecase to support dns_sd_configs. Does dns_sd_config also
allow cases where the dns domain names can be specified in a separate
file(json Or yaml) and it can be refered in prometheus file.

Reason: We have large number of targets and want to maintain smaller files.
This avoids having lot of config in prometheus yaml.
Also each json file is maintained by separate teams. In case we need to put
all dns_sd_configs in prometheus yaml, we will need to think of a way to
maintain it across multiple teams.

Any other suggestions if this is not feasible in prometheus currently.

Thanks,
Naveen