Hello all,

I am trying to use file_sd with params.
I currently have a scrape job that looks similar to this.

- job_name: 'confluent-cloud'
      scrape_interval: 1m
      scrape_timeout: 20s
      static_configs:
      - targets:
        - api.telemetry.confluent.cloud
      scheme: https
      basic_auth:
        username: username
        password: password
      metrics_path: /v2/metrics/cloud/export
      params:
        "resource.kafka.id":
          - lkc-aaaaa
          - lkc-bbbbb
          - lkc-ccccc
          - lkc-ddddd

The params are my challenge. They are growing rapidly and i now have some
40+ clusters.
I have been searching around for guidance on how to do this with file_sd as
this would make my life easier, but alas. I havent been able to decode how
to achieve that.
Is it even possible to have a targets.json/yml with params that would
result in the same as the job above?

Best regards
Christian Oelsner