What have you tried so far, and what errors are you seeing?

Looking at the documentation for azure_sd_config
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#azure_sd_config>
 you'll
find

# Optional proxy URL. [ proxy_url: <string>
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#string>

] # Comma-separated string that can contain IPs, CIDR notation, domain
names # that should be excluded from proxying. IP and domain names can #
contain port numbers. [ no_proxy: <string>
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#string>

] # Use proxy URL indicated by environment variables (HTTP_PROXY,
https_proxy, HTTPs_PROXY, https_proxy, and no_proxy) [
proxy_from_environment: <bool> | default: false ] # Specifies headers to
send to proxies during CONNECT requests. [ proxy_connect_header: [ <string>
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#string>:

[<secret>
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#secret>,

...] ] ]
Exactly how you configure this depends on what sort of proxy you have,
whether it requires authentication, and if so what kind.

You can find an example of proxy_connect_header here:
https://groups.google.com/g/prometheus-users/c/6Svx-wS2b7A/m/MF-0gkdQAQAJ
https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/issues/11626