I am using theprometheus_client library on Python to monitor some metrics
and these were created in the past (months ago). When I fetch them with
Prometheus they are displayed at collection time and I would like to
specify a custom timestamp. I tried to create custom metrics and override
built-in functions to specify a timestamp but it seems to only work for a
short time shift (= custom timestamp - time at collection), does anyone
have an idea ? Thanks.