As title suggests, I want to run the javaagent in the same pod as our
Tomcat.
How do I run the javaagent commands towards our .war file that is in the
other container?

I tried just running the agent by itself and let it listen on the port that
we've defined in our tomcat to expose its JMX but nothing.

I get various errors depending on how I do things like; httpserverclass
missing error, no main manifest attribute in jmx_prom_javagent.jar etc

Any ideas? <3