Hello,
sorry to hijack this thread a little bit but Brian talks about "4 CPU
cores" and Ben says "scale horizontally".

Just for interest - why not just use 8, 16, or 32 CPU cores? Is Go limited
at a specific CPU amount or is there a disadvantage to have to many cores?
I think if someone is monitoring so many devices this is enterprise network
and servers/VMs with more CPUs are no problem.