Keep in mind that you so Not only need the vendor specific MIBs but you
need in Addition all MIBs which are listet at the to of the MIB as
"IMPORTED".  So you maybe need other MIBs in the folder to have the
complete OID path.

Maybe post:
- Your MIBs folder with the MIBs you use
- The Generator.yml you use
- The Generator command you use.
- The Output of the Generator

I Like this Website to Download MIBs and IT tells me the other needed MIBs
as "IMPORTED". I need These MIBs, too in the folder.

https://www.circitor.fr/Mibs/Html/C/CISCO-IP-IF-MIB.php